Why You Should Consider a Dance Class

dance
Credit: unsplash.com

      I finally enrolled in a dancing class. It's something that's been on my bucket list for quite some time. I dance before, but I only learned it on my own with the help of YouTube tutorials. My first session was a Kpop dance class, which included a fun SEVENTEEN "HOT" dance that I could finally accomplish. For my second lesson, I'm still undecided between the hip hop dance class and the ladies style dance class.

After experiencing my first class, I think there is a  reason why you should consider taking a dance class. 
  • First, it teaches you discipline; you can't be late for classes, and every choreography has a set order that you can't skip.
  • Second, if you're trying to lose weight, this might be something you need to do. Dance lessons are a great method to burn calories, especially when combined with a balanced diet.
  • Third, your dancing class may be able to assist you with physical needs such as muscle and body shape toning.
  • Dance lessons will demand you to be open, learn to work as part of a team, and socialize. You will make new pals at the end of the classes.
  • Last but not least, dancing is fun! It makes you happy, and being happy implies your body is less stressed. It improves our body's ability to create endorphins. These boost your mood and help you relax.
  

      I was a little worried about taking my first dance class. I'm not sure what to dress to my first class because it feels a little daunting. I don't want to be underdressed or overdressed, thus a decent sporting clothing is required. In the end, I wore a t-shirt and a pair of joggers to class. For my next dance class, I think I'll need something more comfortable. While exploring, I came upon a pair of tummy control leggings that would make a great outfit; it's from Popilush, which offers a unique shapewear collection for ladies. Leggings, bras, and even a slimming bodysuit are available on their website.


      Each of the brand's products came in a variety of sizes and colors; I love it when I can get something identical in a different hue. I also discovered that they are committed to being environmentally responsible, as evidenced by their use of biodegradable textiles and little plastic packaging.

So, have you experiencing a dance class before?
Would you want to try or challenge yourself for a dance class?
Tell me in the comment section below.

sign amira

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)
Follow me and i'll follow you back

My Instagram

Copyright © The A Word. Made with by OddThemes